School Games… the Verdict
And the results are in…
We’ve been working hard all year to be successful in the school games.
Here are some of the things we’ve had to do, to ensure we aimed for the very top.
1) Engage 50% of pupils in extra-curricular sports (we engaged 100% of children).
2) Ensure 15% of children who didn’t do sport last year have a go this year.
3) Make a note of sport in the newsletter at least every two weeks.
4) Offer leadership roles to pupils in year 6 – they were amazing on sports day!
5) Offer competition to children from across the school at external events (we also won a gold award for participating in all local, School Games, events this academic year).
And the result…. It’s GOLD. Yes, that’s right, we are a gold winning school!
A huge well done to everyone involved in sport this year. We are so proud to have been so successful. It’s been a busy year for sport.
And next year… well, we intend to make it even better!